Thursday 30 May 2013

Podcast Episode 12 - Emails and Tweets


Jennifer in Edmonton
Q: My friend is always criticizing me. She is also very competitive. It seems she can always find something about me to criticize. What should I do?

A: My Advice is move on and  find friends that lift you up, not put you down. 

John in Atlanta
Q: I always seem to put things off until the last moment. How can I stop doing this.

A: You need to break the habit. You need to Take Action, by Taking action, before Action is needed. 

Bushra in Lahore
Q: What advice do you have for someone who want to go back to school?

A: My advice is do it. Do what ever you have to do to accomplish your dream. 

Davinder in Delhi
Q: I want to do some traveling. Can you recommend anywhere?

A: I would recommend French Polynesia. Its a Beautiful place to visit. I loved it. 

Mike in Los Angeles
Q: Hey skeena, why don't men understand women?

A: Because Women don't want men to understand them. On some sadistic unconscious level women love the look of frustration and bewilderment in a mans eye. Sorry ladies but you know its true.

No comments:

Post a Comment