Saturday 18 May 2013

Podcast Episode 3



Email and Tweet Q&A

Valery from Santa Monica

Q: My Mother-in-law is becoming a problem. She is always criticizing me. What should I do?

A: I would suggest speaking to your husband about the problem. If that doesn't work you made need to confront her about it directly. 

Robert from Harlow

Q: What do you do when romance fades in a relationship?

A: The Spice of life is being spontaneous. Small romantic gestures are a good place to start. Rose, dinner, getaway. Do something, anything, and keep your romance thriving. 

Sam from Boston

Q: I've been having a problem with the wife. I recently bought a 48 ft cabin cruiser. Now the wife wants to call it Lulu Bell, I want to call it the Intrepid. We've been fighting about it for days and we've stopped talking to each other. So I told her that I would let yo decide what the name should be,
the Intrepid or Lulu Bell?

A: Have you ever heard of the Tunneling Electron Microscope? This microscope is so powerful that by firing electrons you can see images of the Atom. The minute building blocks of our universe. Sam, if I were using that microscope rate now, I still couldn't find my interest in picking a name for your boat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment