Saturday 25 May 2013

Podcast Episode 9 - Emails and Tweets


Doug in Toronto 
Q: What is the best way to travel?

A: Flying is the fastest and safest way to Travel. It depends on where your going and how long you want to take to get there. 

Sandra in Indianapolis
Q: I want to go to Italy for my vacation this year. My husband wants to go back to Rio. How can i get him to change his mind? 

A: Tell him why you want to go to Italy. That it's an experience you want to have. 

Rachael in Manchester
I thought the answer you gave Jen in Huston, was quite good and accurate. Keep up the good work.

Timothy in Cleveland
Q: How many years before Columbus did the Vikings reach the New World?

A: 491

Kelly in St. Louis
Q: I want to break up with my boyfriend. What do you suggest. 

A: Be honest. Tell him straight out.  


No comments:

Post a Comment