Monday 20 May 2013

Podcast Episode 5 - Emails and Tweet


Tami From Seattle
Q: My Husband needs to ware something semi-formal for a cocktail party. What is semi-formal ware for men?

A: Pants = Khaki or black dress. Belt = Plain. Shirt = Button up with collar, solid color or vertical striped, tucked in. Tie = Required for semi-formal, tied tight, not loose. Shoes = Dress, match belt. 

 Ayako from Tokyo
Q: I saw my Ex-boyfriend with another girl. Now I want him back. What should I do?

A: This is common. It is a type of jealousy. You don't really want him back, you just don't want him getting over you. My advice is to go out and find a great guy and move on. 

Chris from Tampa
Q: For the past year I've been afraid of crowds. Its gotten so bad I've stopped going out in public. I get everything delivered to my home. I also work from home now. What do you think I should do about my fears?

A: It sounds like you are suffering from what is know as "Agoraphobia". You should find a Help Line or call a Qualified Therapist in your area who will be able to help you. Good luck to you Chris. 

Morris from St. Johns
Skeena, I took your advice and served a Napa Valley Chardonnay with my Chicken Milano, for a family dinner with my In-laws last night. My Mother-in-law couldn't say enough about how the wine complimented the food. Thank for your advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment