Thursday 23 May 2013

Podcast Episode 8 - Emails and Tweets


Brock in Santa Fe
Q: I've been seeing this girl for a few months. She's told me she loves me, but I don't love her. Another girl, who is an old friend, just broke up with her boyfriend and says she want to date me. What should I do?

A: If you know that you don't love the girl your with now, break up. Its not fair to her or yourself to keep going in a relationship that has no future.

Kelly in Glendale
Q: My best friend, out of the blue, stopped talking to me. Now she's telling all my other friends not to talk to me. What can I do?

A: If they listen to her, their not your friends. Put them behind you and go out and make new friends. 

Ruth in Columbus
Q: My 5 year old son goes to bed a 7 pm and gets up at 4:30 - 5:00 am every day. How can I get him to sleep a few more hours.

A: Let him stay up a few more hours. If he sleeps 9 1/2 to 10 hours a night simply change when he goes to bed. It should change when he gets up.

No comments:

Post a Comment