Sunday 26 May 2013

Podcast Episode 10 - Emails and Tweets


Mia in Bakersfield
Q: I am 26 years old and worried that I wont meet a decent guy. I always seem to attract slightly younger men who don't treat me too well, and I end up getting a little hung up on them. What should I do?

A: Figure out what your looking for. Work on your self esteem, and break your old patterns. Possibly consult a professional therapist for help as well. Good luck.

Vicki in San Jose
Q: I am going to get a new tattoo on my right inner thigh, but I cant decide between a dolphin or a rose. Please help me decide.

A: My personal opinion would be the dolphin. 

Howard in Trenton
Q: My girlfriend cheated on me. What should I do?

A: Are you going to be able to trust her now? If not, dump her, and find someone who won't cheat on you. Good luck.

Hope in San Diego
Q: You've answered Questions about wine. I need to know, what wine goes with roast duck? Please help !!

A: I would Recommend a Merlot. A duck is all dark meat, and the black cherry and plum notes in the Merlot would pair very nicely with duck. 



   

No comments:

Post a Comment