Wednesday 29 May 2013

Podcast Episode 11 - Emails and Tweets



Naomi in Orlando
Q: I Have a problem with laughing or giggling at inappropriate times. What should I do?

A: Always be aware of what you are doing and exert a lot of self control when you fell yourself backsliding. Use all your will power to stop yourself. 

Tejas in Mumbai
Q: My parents want me to marry a girl I don't want to. What can I do?

A: Go to your parents and tell them that this girl is not except-able to you as a wife and you will only marry someone who is except-able  to you. 

Tanvi in New Delhi
Q: How long did Queen Victoria rule the British Empire?

A: 64 years, 1837 - 1901. She was Empress of India for 25 years, 1876 -1901.

David in Tucson
Q: I have an Iphone 4. Should I upgrade to an Iphone 5?

A: Yes. The Iphone 5 is thinner, lighter, faster, and has a larger display. 

No comments:

Post a Comment