Tuesday 21 May 2013

Podcast Episode 6 - Emails and Tweets



Clive in London
Q: My girlfriend wants me to propose, but I want to keep my options open. What if something better comes along. 

A: If you can't commit, don't string her along. Break up with her so she can find someone who can commit. 

Jen in Huston
Q: What ever happened to saving yourself for marriage?

A: It's still there. What has changed is that it is now socially acceptable to live and sleep together before marriage. In the past this happened too, but was something no one ever spoke of. It was all kept quite. Now it's not. That's what changed. 

Peter in Vancouver
Q: What is the best way to get someone that annoys you, to leave you alone?  

A: I've always had good luck with saying, "Please leave me alone. You annoy me."



No comments:

Post a Comment