Sunday 19 May 2013

Podcast Episode 4

Episode Four

Email and Tweet Q&A

Brock From Palm Bay
Q: Last night me and some friends were having a few drinks and playing scrabble. one of my friends added the letters F-A-N to the front of the word "dangle". He claimed it was a word and we couldn't find a dictionary. Is fandangle  a real word? 

A: Yes. It is a noun. It means: Elaborate but useless ornament. It is believed to have come from Newfangle.

Monica from New Orleans
Q: How do you get a guy you like to ask you out?

A: Don' be subtle. It doesn't work. Be direct with this guy. Take the first step and ask him out. 

Morris from St. Johns 
Q: What kind of wine are you supposed to serve with chicken?

A: General rule of thumb is white wine with white meat and red wine with red meat, there are some exceptions. Myself I would serve Napa Valley or French Chardonnay.

Scot from Brampton
Q: My girlfriend says I'm too needy. Is she right?

A: Yes



    

No comments:

Post a Comment