Tuesday 4 June 2013

June 5, 2013 - Emails and Tweets

Javid in Islamabad
I don't have a question. I wanted to say hello, and let you know that I like your podcast very much.

A: Thank you Javid. I always enjoy hearing from my audience. 

Maria in Cancun
Hi Skeena, sent you a picture of myself at the beach. Hope you like it.


A: Thank you Maria, You look Great !!

Sue in Battle Creak
Q: I got a dog without telling my boyfriend. he's on a trip and won't be back for a week. How do I tell him.

A: Tell him over the phone. When he gets back he'll have cooled off. 

Charles in Knoxville
Q: I had a fight with my girlfriend. What can I say to get her to forgive me?

A: The Phrase "You were right, I was wrong" leaps to mind. 

Andre in Jakarta
Q: What is a Phot?

A: A Phot is luminous flux through an area.


No comments:

Post a Comment