Saturday 1 June 2013

Podcast Episode 13 - Emails and Tweets

Olga in Prague
Q: I recently found out that my boyfriend cheated on me a month ago, with a friend of mine, who was also in a relationship at the time. What should I do?

A: My advice is to dump him and move on. Go out and find someone who is not a cheater. 

Trevor in Seattle
Q: Hey Skeena. My dad doesn't want to embrace technology. He still listens to music on eight tracks. He wont even use the MP3 player I got him for his Birthday. How can I get him interested in technology?

A: Sometimes you can't, but you could try pointing out to him all the things he has now that were made after the 70's. 

Allison in Rutland
Q: I am really confused about what is going on in my head. I can't seem to talk to anyone about it. what can i do?

A: I would suggest seeking help from a qualified therapist who will be able to help you with your problem.

Tajdar in Navi Mumbai
Q: When were the first cave paintings done?

A: Around 40,000 years ago the oldest know is dated to. The second oldest know is dated to about 30,000 BCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment