Sunday 2 June 2013

Podcast Episode 14 - Emails and Tweets

June in Milwaukee
Q; I worked for a few years in journalism, but went back to school five years ago to study to become a teacher. Since Graduation, I've lost my interest in teaching as well. How do I pick up the pieces to get my life back on track?

A: Look at what first attracted you to those jobs. Ask yourself if the reasons are still important to you? If they are then do something in that field. If not, move on to something else. 

Joan in Kitchener
Q: Hi Skeena, I need to know what wine to serve with King crab.

A: My advice would be an off-dry Riesling, Australian, from a well established estate. Should pair nicely with the crab. 

Brittney in Huston
     Hey Skeena, Love your podcast. Hope you post my picture.


   A: Thanks for the Picture Brittney. You look Great !!

Arif in Dhaka
    I read what you told Bushra in Lahore Pakastan. I did not know if I should go back to school, but have decided to go now.

A: Good for you. Good Luck Arif. 

No comments:

Post a Comment